Wednesday 1 June 2011

Photo of the Week 30th May 2011

It brings me great please to showcase Ashley and Sally as my photo of the week. These two are just so lovely. When they first came to meet me I had already been booked by the Brides mother! The couple both confessed to me that they hate having their photo taken, i know alot of people say that but these two really meant it! through my caring and fun nature and the use fo a pre wedding shoot over time they settled into it and fely comfortable with me, although at the Wedding rehersal the night before Sally was still worried about how she'd appear in the photos!

I think as you can see they both really enjoyed it and they certainly dont look like people who hate being photographed now!

More of their photos will be here soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment