Monday 4 July 2011

1960s Dress






When Michelle booked me for her wedding, she said the photography was important and loved my work, she then said, oh its only a small wedding and very relaxed!

Then two days before my wedding, she told me about an Original 1960's Wedding Dress, Pumps and a VW camper! BLISS! Not to mention the Grooms daughter who performed the Best Mans role wearing a denim blue short suit!

I had ideas to use the old centre of Hope Cove with its pretty Thatched Cottages to show off the day! The Pink and Blue cottage doors were fab with the colour scheme. I also took them upto the downs at Bolberry to create the camper shots and the stunning skies. I'll post more images from this wedding soon.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding theme - I love the nostalgia and the they've really gone for the whole atmosphere of the 1960s... Michelle looks fabulous and I can't wait to see more!
    (Claire, English Wedding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire, Ill get some up as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete