Wednesday 28 September 2011

Look at you! Kelly!

 Just a few images from last wekends weeding to whet your appetite! Having been to a John Denton seminar with the SWPP on the previous Monday I was very keen to try some new ideas. The shot above was something new for me, a calm relaxed shot just after the hair and make-up had been done, I had mentioned my plans before the day and Kelly had been practising! So I achieved this stunning shot wth out too many giggles!
 The Bridal photographs were taken at a private estate where Kellys mum and step dad live. We had permission from the estate owners to use their stunning gardens. I instantaly fell in love with this seating area, and put it to great use! kellys eyes are amazing and the make-up artist Michelle Dais-Jordan had worked her skills in bringing out Kelly's natural beauty. There will be more of Kelly and Matthews wedding on the blog once the final images are back from Marko's editing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment