Sunday 30 October 2011

Tuscany Bridal Shoot October 2011

Last Weeks Amazing Bridal Shoot in Tuscany! Was simply amazing! Under the guidence of Damien Lovegrove and Chris Hanley we flew to pisa and then by train to Bono e Boggiano to saty in a Tuscan Palace, Villa Sermolli. 

For two days we shot a mix of Bridal Photography and Feminine Beauty. The Beauty Shots will feature in another Blog post soon. I shot over 1000 frames over the two days and will be editing more and bloggin more as soon as they are ready. The dress was designed exclusively by "No 9 Bridal Couture" and will be a limited edition named "Tuscany" 

It was a pleasure to shoot it and to work with the amazing italian Model Caroline Rosini. She was an absolute joy to work with, very proffesional and I always made her smile! 

Enjoy these images, as I said theres far more to come!











6 comments:

  1. I also have to say that the accessories were supplied by HF Couture. We matched them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures...so nice to see a model smiling!! Too many models pouting in wedding dresses in magazines etc - this one looks like she could be a bride herself. Great pictures of a gorgeous dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! It was the chemistry between myself and Carolina that created the smile! I love smiley photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photographs. Have to agree it is lovely to see a model looking genuinely happy in a photograph. Have to say my favourite shot is the full length back shot of model walking up narrow street. Colours are amazing and dress looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martyn I'm so pleased you loved Tuscany, you were great company and I thank you for all the enthusiasm you brought to the week. Friends for life now buddy.
    C

    ReplyDelete