Tuesday 6 March 2012

Norsworthy Weddings - Darren & Rachel - Powderham Castle Devon

Darren and Rachel got married in 2009, it seems like yesterday! But I was recently contacted by a potentiel client askiing about Weddings at Powderham, and it reminded me that i havent got one on my blog!

So here is the English Wedding of Rachel and Darren with Red Roses and a Country Church and a Devon Castle!

Powderham Castle is the eat of Lord Devon and is a stunning mix of styles inside and out!

I really wanted to capture the Castle in the shots as much as possible. I love the image of Rachel and Darren strolling across the lawns with the whole castle behind them, to this day Rachel still says how I wowed them with this image, as they thought I was just photographing them!
























Feel free to leave comments!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the one where they are having a "pash" in front of the red door! and such a fab angle with them in the hall shot from above - well done MR N, you have surpassed yourself as usual :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel :)

      It was a great day and a great wedding! Look out later for an Art Deco wedding on the blog!

      Delete