Friday 8 May 2015

Alicia and Matthew - Maryfield Church, The Antony Estate Cornwall - langdon Court Boutique Hotel - Devon

 Matthew and Alicia got married in a stunningly beautiful Church on the Antony Estate in Cornwall. This Wedding shows of my style beautifully a good mix of classical lighting, documenting the day with a blend of reportage and fashion shots. I use a mix of lighting, daylight, natural light and studio flashes and small Speed lights. The reception was held at Langdon Court Hotel near Wembury, Devon. It rained on the day and groups had to be shot indoors but the quality never suffers as we always carry Studio Lighting to keep the quality.



































































































1 comment:

  1. This blog is extremely outstanding and everything which you have shared is very interesting. Hey, have you ever booked rental halls in Philadelphia. Recently, I booked one of these venues for my sister’s wedding and I must say it was stunning. I am sure everyone will like these venues.

    ReplyDelete