Thursday 1 November 2012

A little glimpse of todays Wedding at Buckland tout-Saints

WOW! 2 weeks ago when I was at Buckland chatting to Kerry and Kris we walked into the Queen Anne dining room, a room richly encased in wood paneling with a huge marble fire place at one end. Looking at Kerry standing next to it I realised just how big the fire place was. Kerry is 5'4" and I suddenly imagined her sat on the mantel piece with a candle holder at each side of her! She laughed off my idea, but Kris was all for it! Well today after equipping myself with a duster and a step ladder I managed to pull it off. Using a Nikon Speedlight and the law of gravity we succeeded in capturing the shot that was in my head!

There are a few others to be edited and will feature in a full blog, but i simply had to get this done tonight and share asap!

www.norsworthyweddings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment