Tuesday 10 February 2015

Colour POP Portraits with Katie-Marie in our Kingsbridge Studio

Its not all Black and White....

Back before Christmas I got together in the Studio with Katie-Marie to do a fun little shoot, with a few bits and pieces I'd collected from Ebay!

Having mainly photographed on White Backgrounds and Occasionally Black for the past number of years I wanted to add something a little more colouful to the Website and my Portfolio.

Katie-Marie is such fun to work with, but as she always wants a more romantic, pretty, glamourous shoot, I was surprised she went for this!

I have promised her we will do a shoot in her style soon!

These have just arrived back from Editing, and Marko has achieved the exact edit that was in my mind at the time of shooting.

Enjoy and feel free to comment!









No comments:

Post a Comment