Friday 28 February 2014

Something a little different - Fashion Photography and Art Portraits Shoot - Hope Cove Devon February 2014

Professional Model Sam Baraclough - Hope Cove Devon February 2014

Take a stunning Devon Cove and and equally Stunning Model and lets get creative was the idea behind last Saturdays Shoot. Sam is great to work with and we had a very relaxed and comfortable shoot. The weather was just perfect, Sunshine at the right moments and wind when we got near the beach!

I have wanted to get some powerful Fashion Portraits in my portfolio for some time and having met Sam at a Wedding I photographed last year, I'd been wanting to arrange this since then.

Wanting to create images that could be worthy in the pages of Vogue, or to be used as Music Posters and Fashion Brands was the key for the things I had buzzing around in my head.

Using a mix of Speedlights and reflectors and in some cases just the natural light I created the following images........... these are just some of them!


More details : www.norsworthyphotography.com

Models Website : www.sambarraclough.com



































Feel free to post comments, its always great to have feed back....

No comments:

Post a Comment