Friday 9 May 2014

Sarah and Jody's Devon Wedding - Thurlestone Hotel - South Devon 26th April 2014 - Norsworthy Weddings

Sarah and Jody tie the knot at Thurlestone Hotel, South Devon

It was a real joy to me asked to photograph Sarah and Jody's Wedding. Many years ago as kids myself and Jody knew eachother, and I still know his parents and family locally.

It was a great Sunny but Windy start to the day. Thurlestone Hotel is a superb venue and gives my creativeness chance to show! Their new decor helps too!

The getting ready photos went smoothly as normal and the atmosphere was so calm it gave me time to arrange their flowers for the ceremony room too! Multi tasking!

We managed to produce all of the family photos out doors just before the heavens opened. During their Afternoon Tea Wedding Breakfast and Speeches the rain poured and the view of the sea and famous rock was something of a sight! Huge waves rolling in.

As I predicted the rain stopped and the sun came out long enough for us to get down to the beach, we only needed about 20 mins and thats all we had before the rain came back!

You'll see a rather odd photo for me, the giant groom chasing the Wedding Party, for this I blame Google and FaceBook. But the challenge was set and I took it up!

As ever enjoy and feel free to leave comments.......





























































































































































































1 comment:

  1. This is an intresting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about Pre Wedding Photo Session,Baptising Photographer London and Bar Mitzvah Photographers.Which are very informative for us. Thanks

    ReplyDelete