Wednesday 21 December 2011

A Show Case of 2011 Weddings From Norsworthy Photography

Its been an amazing year! So many different paths to follow, and so many different Weddings. Im very lucky as a photographer not to be classed as a particular style of Photographer. Yes, I'm calm, fun and organised. Yes I'm creative and artistic, but i dont just shoot vintage, reportage, fashion based weddings. I dont just take random unobtrusive shots. I take a complete mixture of images capturing the couples day. most couples want a show case of their Wedding to be captured not only as it happens but an underlying organised approach to the photography, but still capturing THEIR wedding and not just the same as every wedding I shoot! i feel that I am able to soak up the feeling of individual weddings and produce that feeling in the finished album.

Anyway enough rambling! Here below are photos from this years amazing mixed bag!





















No comments:

Post a Comment