Friday 16 December 2011

A Winter Wedding At Buckland Tout Saints - Joanna And Daniel - Norsworthy Photography

At the end of November I was booked to shoot a set of romantic and stylish images for Joanna and Daniel. they had been married in Cuba in October, and were throwing a reception for fiends and family that couldnt make it to the Wedding.
Obviousley this set of images were going to be totally different from the warm sunny ones captured at the ceremony.
The setting was Buckland tout-Saints Hotel near Kingsbridge. A hotel were I shoot many weddings.

I took it upon myself to shoot outdoors even tho it was getting dark and the light was fading i incorprated Nikon Speedlights into the shoot. this gives a much different look to the final images, a contemporary magazine feel and shots that really capture the glamour and beauty of the occasion.

The group shots of the family and friends were all taken indoors in the warm, using our bowens Studio Lighting.

 I loved the colour of the Hydrangia Leaves in these shots, the cold weather had turned them bright green and blue.












I really enjoyed this shoot, the couple were amazing and so relaxed infront of the camera, and we all had so much fun. I hope you enjoy these images!

No comments:

Post a Comment