Monday 25 February 2013

Esther and Craig's Pre Wedding Shoot at Buckland tout-Saints Hotel 22/02/2013

Esther and Craig's Pre Wedding Shoot at Buckland tout-Saints

It was a very cold and grey morning that I met up again with Esther and Craig. They had travelled from the Peak District for the week to sort out Wedding details and to do the shoot.

They are getting married at Buckland in April, so it was a good chance to show them around and to see them in the enviroment to which I will produce their Wedding Images. I have so many ideas for them and wanted to show them how simple and how much fun great photography can be.

I wanted them to get used to being close, and intimate with me close by and to have fun. They were absolutely fantastic and really enjoyed them selves. The speedlight image taken in the line of hedges has left an idea in my head for the wedding day, and cant wait to shoot it....









No comments:

Post a Comment