Monday 25 February 2013

Hayley and Jon's Pre Wedding Shoot

Hayley and Jon on the Farm

Hayley and Jon are only one week away from their Wedding day, but have been so busy they have only just had chance to get together with me to shoot their Pre Wedding Images.

Hayley grew up on the family farm, and Jon has also helped out too. It was the natural place to do the shoot. With Hayleys love of the views to Dartmoor, and her beloved horse Hope, i had to get the ideas flowing. I'm very pleased with the images in the stable block, this was the idea that i first came up with, using Speedlights to create SUN which was needed as Saturday turned out to be very cold and grey indeed.

Chickens, a Horse and a dog made the shoot rather interesting, as a wise person said never work with children and animals, oh well I do both...

During the shoot, I mentioned that myself and my partner have had a discussion regarding a follow up shoot after the Wedding involving the Horse and a run away bride theme, using the moors behind and Hayleys horse she was more than pleased to accept my ideas.

 So here it is Hayley and Jon's Pre Wedding Shoot....






No comments:

Post a Comment